Tile cutting machine CIMEX Cimex TC230-790
The cutting table for tiles Cimex TC230-790 is intended for linear cutting of ganitogres, tiles, wall and floor coverings, stone slabs and other facing materials. It is equipped with a cooling water pump and is suitable for wet cutting with diamond discs. The table is designed to work with a diamond disk Ø 230.
The motor of the tile cutting table Cimex TC230-790 has a power of 0.800kW. The movement of the motor is provided by four bearings, and the possibility of cutting at an angle varies between 0 ° and 45 °. The maximum size of the disc with which the cutting table works is 230 mm. The maximum depth of cutting of material of 35 mm, and at an angle of 45 ° - 27 mm.
The cutting table is standardly equipped with folding legs for easier storage and convenient transportation.
- Single-phase electric motor with air cooling - allows use without the need for three-phase current. In the absence of power supply, the table can be powered by a generator.
- Water pump to cool the disc when cutting with a water recycling system made of abrasion-resistant material
- Dust-free cutting
- Emergency stop button
- Overload protection
- Stabilizers for precision cutting
- Folding legs for easier transport and storage
- Convenient handle for a stronger grip and more precise cutting of the material
- Sled table with wheels for more precise feeding of the material
- Easy to disassemble construction for quick and easy cleaning
- Enclosed sedimentation area to protect the water pump
- Rubber splash guard
- Power: 0.800kW
- Maximum disc size: 230 mm
- Maximum cutting depth: 35 mm
- Maximum cutting length: 570 mm
- Speed: 2950 rpm
- 230V / 50HZ
- Weight: 28 kg