- Availability: In Stock
- Model WD12Pro
Professional cable detector CIMEX WD12 Professional
The professional cable detector CIMEX WD12 Professional is designed to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals, steel, wood, live electrical wires, supports and beams in walls, ceilings and floors. It is widely used in construction and finishing activities and serves to prevent costly repairs and incorrect drilling of water or gas pipes.
The universal cable detection device CIMEX WD12 Professional is equipped with an illuminated color display and an easy user interface with three default buttons for selecting different measurement options. In addition to a visual signal, the metal detector also has an audible alarm after detecting objects, as well as a function to warn of voltage. With this cable detector you can detect 110, 240 and 380 V wires.
- Maximum scan depth:
- Ferrous metals: 100 mm
- Non-ferrous metals (copper): 80 mm
- Copper conductors (under voltage): 50 mm
- Wood: 20 mm
- Automatic shut-off after use: up to 5 min.
- Operating temperature range: from -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Storage temperature range: from - + 20 ° C to - + 70 ° C
- Rechargeable Battery: 1 x 9 V
- Duration of work approximately: 6 hours - Dimensions: 199 / 81.5 / 20.5
- Weight: 0.16 kg
- Case for convenient storage
- 9V battery
- Instructions for use