These Terms and Conditions have been prepared and adopted on the basis of:
Law on Electronic Commerce / ZET /,
The Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act (ZEDEP),
Law on Obligations and Contracts / APA /,
Commercial Law / Commercial Law,
Directive 2000/31 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 July 2000 and the regulations in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They are publicly available through the website www.en.cimexeurope.com and are made available in a manner that allows their storage and reproduction. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations related to the implementation of electronic commerce, within the meaning of ZET, between the provider of services "RCD TRADE" LTD, with registered office and address, Sofia, 55 "Haydushka Polyana" Str. Register of the Registry Agency with Unified Identification Code BG203643231, represented by Ivaylo Georgiev - Manager, with address of exercise of activity: Sofia, Vrazhdebna, 3, 4, National telephone: 0882 190 200, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as "EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM" or "www.en.cimexeurope.com", on the one hand, etc. nth Party - The recipient (s) of services (hereinafter referred to as "User (s)") which are provided through a domain: www.en.cimexeurope.com, hereinafter referred to as "the Site".
With these General Terms EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM informs users that it is a company registered as a Personal Data Administrator according to Art. 14 para. 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Only information related to orders and delivery of the requested information is stored on www.en.cimexeurope.com. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM guarantees its Users the privacy and confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. They are stored in a corporate database, without external access.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User gives his / her express and unconditional express consent for his / her personal data to be collected, stored, processed and used by EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM for the purposes of fulfilling the contract of sale and delivery of the ordered goods. Any other purposes for which the data are used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good morals.
EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the User (s) to third parties - government bodies, companies, individuals, etc., unless the explicit written consent of the User has been obtained, the information is requested by public authorities or officials authorized by applicable law to request and collect such information. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is obliged to provide the information under the law.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to access his or her own personal data which he has entered and / or made available to EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM when using the Site, as well as for the purpose of correcting the provided Personal data.
The User agrees that the personal data and copies of personal data declared by him / her shall be provided by EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM to third parties - creditors, when necessary and in connection with the payment method chosen by the user. .
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is not responsible for the difference between the videos and the products in the catalog. Some of the videos may not be specific to the product, but are just sample / product orientated. Photos of products in different colors may also differ due to the lack of photos for the entire color range of the product offered.
The online store www.en.cimexeurope.com lists the price, excluding VAT and VAT included, for each product, as well as the main features.
Goods marked on the Site may not be available at the moment due to a delay in stock updates between the EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM e-shop and the warehouse system
EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is not responsible for any incompleteness and inaccuracy in the description of the goods, which do not relate to the main characteristics of the goods, including possible differences in the colors of the purchased goods due to the different types of computer screens and their settings.
EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM reserves the right to change, at any time, the information published on the site, including information relating to goods, services, prices and characteristics of the goods. Users are considered informed and the changes take effect from the moment they are posted. At the time of ordering through the online store, some of the information on the site may not be up-to-date or the stocks of the goods may be exhausted. In each of these cases, the User will be informed by the telephone or e-mail address provided by him.
13. Consumers have the right to order all goods offered on the EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM website. Registration on the site is optional.
14. To place an order through the EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM website, follow these steps:
14.1. Select your desired product from the categories and sub-categories in the "Products" section of the site or by using the search engine.
14.2. To add an item to your order / shopping cart /, click the "Buy" button to the right of each item. You can add an unlimited number of goods to your order / basket /.
14.3. At the top right of the site you will see a Shopping Cart button. Below it is the number of products added to the cart and the total value of the order so far. From here, you can view and modify the current goods list, at any time, before order confirmation. Here you can also determine the quantity of goods of the same type.
14.4. To send the order you need to press the "Shopping Cart" button. On the page you will see the current list of products available in the cart - name, quantity, single, total price. To order the goods from the list, click the "Buy" button.
14.5. A form for filling in your delivery details will appear on the page. Please fill in your details correctly - three names, address, telephone number, e-mail.
14.6. Please read the General Terms and Conditions for Online Shopping at www.en.cimexeurope.com. Please click "Buy".
If you would like to confirm the order, please click "Submit Order".
When placing an order on the Site, the User enters into contractual relations with "RSD TRADE" Ltd. concerning the specific order and regulated by these General Terms and Conditions. By clicking on the "Submit Order" button, the user agrees to purchase the goods in the Cart. This action is legally binding despite the fact that the order has been made by the operator of EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM by telephone, by the User himself or by submitting the order data via e-mail sent by the user.
The e-mail you provide will give you information about what you ordered the "Product" and the value of the order placed.
In case of technical errors in the published information on the Site, as a result of which the order cannot be fulfilled or when the ordered goods are exhausted, EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM has the right, by notification to the User, to refuse the execution of the order and not owe any other compensation of the User, except for refunds, payments / or deposited by the user for the canceled order, if any. In this case, EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM may deliver to the consumer goods or services of the same quality and price, but only after notification to the consumer stating in a clear and comprehensible manner the change. In this case, in the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the cost of returning the goods is at the expense of the consumer.
15. If necessary, an employee of EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM will contact you to clarify delivery details.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
16. The consumer may pay the price of the goods ordered in one of the following ways:
► Cash on delivery (cash on delivery)
► With bank card (service to be activated)
► By bank transfer
► On the spot at the office of EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM
17. In case of payment method "payment on delivery", the User is obliged to pay at the moment of delivery to the courier making the delivery the full value of the delivered goods according to the confirmed order, together with the price of delivery of the goods.
18. If the payment method is selected "by bank transfer", the User shall pay the value of the ordered goods according to the confirmed order in the bank account of EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM. Please indicate in the payment order as the reason for the payment the number of your order generated when it was sent. If within 5 working days after confirming the order, the amount of the order will not be entered in the specified bank account, the order will be automatically canceled.
19. Upon payment by bank transfer on the territory of Bulgaria, the ordered goods are sent AFTER the amount has arrived in the bank account. Delivery time starts from the date of receipt of the order amount in our bank account.
20. For bank transfers from abroad, the fee for the transfer of the amount due is at the expense of the client.
21. The goods ordered from the online store www.en.cimexeurope.com are delivered within the following time limits:
For the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria - up to 2 / two / working days.
23. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM reserves the right to extend these deadlines by up to 7 days without informing the User in advance, and to extend the deadlines beyond 7 days with the prior approval of the User.
24. The delivery period starts from the sending of the order by the User, respectively - from receipt of the payment by the chosen method of payment "by bank transfer", except in cases where for the specific goods a different delivery time is indicated. In any case, the User will be informed about the delivery time when the delivery time is longer than 2 / two / working days. Deliveries are made on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
25. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is not responsible for inaccurate and / or delayed performance when it is due to delay due to the fault of the courier / transport and / or incorrect or incomplete address, contact person and / or telephone specified by the User, and in other circumstances independent of EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM.
26. All shipments travel with transport insurance. When making the delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the Customer and / or his authorized person. In case of finding of defects and / or obvious defects - external visible defects - damages, shocks and other damages, the User should sign a protocol for damages in the presence of the courier / transport company immediately and notify EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM on tel: 0882 190 200.
27. Upon acceptance of the shipment by the User without comments, subsequent claims for defects and / or obvious defects are unfounded and as such should not be satisfied. In the event that no protocol for damages in the presence of the courier / transport upon receipt of the consignment is prepared and signed and EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is not immediately notified to tel: 0882 190 200, the User loses his right to bring the established deficiencies and / or obvious defects in accordance with the sales contract.
28. The consumer has the right to refuse to accept delivery if the amount to be paid by the courier for "payment on delivery / cash on delivery" does not correspond to the amount due. In this case, the User should immediately contact EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM on tel: 0882 190 200 to resolve the inconsistency.
29. Upon delivery of the goods, the User or a third party designated by him shall be obliged to sign the accompanying documents. Any person who is not the titular application but accepts the goods upon delivery of the delivery address specified by the User shall be considered a third party.
30. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Client is obliged to pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the User is not opened within the time limit for delivery of the delivery to the address indicated by him and / or access to the delivery address is not provided, EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is released from his obligation to deliver the goods requested and the User loses his rights under his order for the delivery of goods.
31. When the delivered goods do not clearly correspond to the ordered for purchase by the Consumer and this can be established by a simple inspection of the delivered goods, the Consumer has the right to request the delivered goods to be replaced by a corresponding within the order of 7 (seven) working days after notification of such request to EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM on 0882 190 200.
32. According to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), the consumer has the right, without owing compensation or penalty and without giving a reason to withdraw the received goods (concluded distance contract) within fourteen working days from the date of receipt of the goods .
RETURN OF GOODS. RIGHT OF REFUSAL
33. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
33.1. In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the User must notify EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM of his decision by completing the Returned Goods Form, sent by e-mail, letter, fax or other appropriate document certifying the dispatch before the expiry of four the daily term for refusal under Art. 55, para. 1 of the CPA.
33.2. The burden of proving the exercise of the right of withdrawal rests with the User.
34. Return of goods
34.1. When exercising the right of withdrawal, the consumer must send or transmit the goods back to EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM. The goods shall be returned to the address from which they were sent, indicated on the consignment note for receipt, without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the User notified his decision of refusal. The deadline is considered to be met if the User sends or returns the goods back to EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM before the expiry of the 14-day period.
34.2. The cost of returning the goods is at the expense of the User and are not refundable. They are brought personally by the User or delivered by courier, all transportation / courier / postal and other delivery costs are at the expense of the User.
35.3. The user is obliged to store the goods received by EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM, their quality and safety until their return.
34.4. In order to return the purchased goods, it is a prerequisite for them to be in good commercial form, without being used and without damaging their integrity, accompanied by all sales documents (receipt, invoice and guarantee card). Goods which do not meet these conditions shall not be subject to return and refusal. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM has the right to refuse the return of a product in accordance with applicable law.
34.5. The risk of loss and / or damage to the goods is transferred by the User to EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM, upon receipt of the goods by EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM, certified by the signature of the delivery note.
35. Refund of amounts paid.
35.1. When the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal, EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM shall reimburse all amounts received by the consumer, except for delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date on which has been informed of the consumer's decision to drop the product.
35.2. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM reimburses the amounts received by the User using the same payment method used by the user in the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly agreed to use another payment method.
35.3. EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM has the right to delay the refund until the goods have been received back or until the consumer has provided proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
36. In the event that the User does not send or return to EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM the goods within 30 (thirty) days after exercising the right of withdrawal, it is considered that the same withdraws the cancellation of the contract of sale, respectively his / her refusal. from the goods and wishes to retain the goods, as EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM is released from its obligation to recover the amount paid by the User.
37. In case of non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, the User has the right to file a claim for the delivered goods within two years from the date of their purchase, under the conditions in accordance with the current regulatory provisions.
38. When filing a claim, the consumer may claim:
refund of the amount paid
replacement of the product with a new one
rebound from the price
39. In the case of purchase of goods for which the manufacturer has provided a commercial guarantee, together with a guarantee card, the consumer is entitled to file a claim for non-conformities in the delivered goods within the terms and conditions specified by the manufacturer in the guarantee card accompanying the goods.
40. In case of periodic violation of these General Terms and Conditions by the User, EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM has the right to refuse to execute a subsequent order to the same.
41. Questions, inquiries and consultations of the User can be done online through the EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM Website of the Question and Query Form or on the telephone number: 0882 190 200, during working hours: from 8:30 to 17 : 30 hours, Monday to Friday.
43. Acceptance of these General Terms and their acceptance by the users of the online store www.en.cimexeurope.com is a prerequisite for the conclusion of a sales contract between EN.CIMEXEUROPE.COM and the respective consumer and for delivery of the ordered goods. .
44. Acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions by the users is done by marking the box (checkbox) "I have met the general terms and accept them" in the framework of the procedure for submitting the relevant purchase order and after the user has entered the personal data required by the procedure. . The marking of that box constitutes an electronic statement within the meaning of ZEDEP. By accepting the General Terms, the user agrees to conclude a distance sale contract.
Complaints / Dispute Resolution
Under current law, we have a duty to inform consumers of the existence of a European online dispute resolution platform that can be used to settle disputes without the need for court intervention. The European Commission is responsible for the creation of the platform. See the European online dispute resolution platform here: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
You can file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Commission here: https://www.kzp.bg/podavane-na-zhalba