- Availability: In Stock
- Brand CIMEX
- Model Cimex X690N
Airless plaster and painting machine CIMEX X690N
The airless plaster and painting machine CIMEX X690N is a high-end professional construction machine, used for finishing tasks. The CIMEX X690N has a wide range of applications in the construction field, that is why it is needed at every construction site. With the airless plaster and painting machine, you will effortlessly apply ready-to-use fine plaster, deep water-based primer, varnish, paint, mortar primer, floor finish and a lot more. The CIMEX X690N is an absolute winner when it comes to applying all sorts of past-based plasters (SHEETROCK, KNAUF, CERESIT). The LP stands for long piston which makes the plastering machine by CIMEX is a must-have equipment. The long piston adds power to the application process thus shortening the needed time and increasing the efficiency. Airless plaster and painting machine CIMEX X690N is a professional machine for latex paint, acrylic and water-soluble paints. Paintable for both smooth and also structured (rough and porous) surfaces. It is used for applying different types of paints (having a viscosity of medium to high) as latex, acrylic paints, water-based paints, primers and others. Characterized by extremely high performance and versatility of application.
- High coverage and performance
- Low operating cost
- Reduces labour costs
- Wide range of application
- Ability to work with various types of paints
The standard set of airless plaster and paint CIMEX X690N includes:
- Airless plaster and paint machine CIMEX X690N - 1 pc.
- High-pressure hose - 45 m
- Probe suction paint filter - 1 pc.
- Gun airless paint nozzle 517"- 1pc.
- Gun airless plaster nozzle 613" - 1 pc.
- Extension gun 100 cm - 1 pc.
- Lubricant for the pump - 1.
- A transportation cart with wheels - 1 pc.
- Voltage / Frequency: 230V / 50HZ
- Power: 3.0 kW
- BLDC engine
- Long piston pump
- Max. pressure: 228 bar / 3300 PSI
- Max. nozzle size with one pistol: 0.635"
- Length of high-pressure hose: 30 m
- Weight: 87 kg