- Availability: In Stock
- Brand CIMEX
- Model CIMEX X5n
Painting machine CIMEX X5n
Airless painting machine Cimex AIRLESS X5n is hobby oriented painting machine with an average daily working capacity of 250-300 m². It is suitable for latex paint, acrylic and water-soluble paints. Characterized by high performance and versatility of application. Paintable for both smooth and also structured (rough and porous) surfaces. It is used for applying different types of paints (having a viscosity of medium to high) as latex, acrylic paints, water-based paints, primers and others. Used mainly in construction when a needed painting of large areas with different types of paints - facades, walls, roofs and metal structures.
Airless technology painting accepts even application of paint and achieving excellent coverage. In comparison with traditional methods of painting (with a gun and compressor/brush, roller), the machine for airless paint has 80% higher productivity.
The piston pump is driven by an engine with power 670W. The CIMEX X5n looks and works exactly like the others bigger airless painting machines by CIMEX, the hobby orientation comes from its low flow rate of 1,1 l/min, which of course is perfect for small areas.
- Good performance
- Low operating cost
- Reduces labour costs
- Wide range of application
- Ability to work with various types of paints
- Smooth operation without pulsations
- Voltage / Frequency: 220 ± 10%/50HZ
- Addition power: 650 W
- Max. pressure: 200 BAR/3000PSI
- Max. servant. pressure: 160 bar
- Max. nozzle size: 0.023 "
- Standard nozzle in the kit: 517 /0.017"/
- Width of spraying: 400 mm
- Flow rate: 1.1 l/min
- Length of high-pressure hose: 7.5 m
- Max. length of high-pressure hose: 15 m
- Weight: 9.5 kg