Gasoline water pump CIMEX WP50
The CIMEX WP50 water pumps are designed to pump large volumes of water. They are compact, easily portable – ideal for watering and drainage. Driven by a reliable petrol engine, these water pumps can be used in field conditions without power supply. They are widely used in agriculture, livestock, for irrigation, pumping water from irrigation channels, fire extinguishing, drainage of huge premises. Cimex WP50 gasoline water pumps are suitable for clean and medium dirty water, without large particles (up to 6 mm).
To reduce the weight, the water pump body is made of cast aluminum and the impeller is made of cast iron. The fibre has a ceramic sleeve. The engine has forced air cooling, overheat protection and low oil level. With its compact size, the gasoline water pump seamlessly fits into the trunk of almost all cars.
- Indoor and outdoor units
- Pipeline made of cast iron – resistant to mechanical impacts
- Quick venting opening
- Fibre with a ceramic sleeve
- Rubber swabs to reduce vibration
- Reliable and economical gasoline engine
- Maximum flow rate 584 l / min. (35 m3 / h)
- Connection diameter 2 inches
- Total head 28 m.
- Suction depth 6 m.
- Particle size 6 mm.
- Petrol fuel
- Model Cimex G210
- Power (hp) 6.5 hp
- Number of cylinders 1
- Cooling Forced air
- Volume of the fuel tank (l) 3.6