Diesel Generator 50 kW, CIMEX SDG80
The Cimex SDG80 diesel generator is designed for primary and emergency power supply of houses, buildings, offices, petrol stations. It is characterized by high reliability, low noise (the generator is silent and is 50% quieter compared to a standard generator), economy and a large operating resource. The low noise level, anticorrosive coating, and compact dimensions allow the generator to be used for outdoor installation near buildings.
Thanks to the built-in AVR ( automatic voltage regulator), the generator provides a stabilized power supply that allows the generator to be powered by computer equipment, servers and other electronics, medical equipment ins hospitals and any other voltage-sensitive devices. To ensure emergency power supply, the generator is standardly equipped with an AMF (ATS) module, by which, the generators starts and switches automatically to power emergency power mode when the mains voltage drops off.
The diesel generator Cimex SDG80 is:
• Drive: industrial diesel engine
• Very quiet - 50% quieter than standard muted generators;
• A 125-litre fuel tank located at the top of the generator, allowing easy charging and cleaning of the tank if necessary;
• Anticorrosive coating painted powder;
• LTS panel, voltmeter, ampere meter, hertz meter, fuel timer, fuel level indicator, low level/pressure/oil protection.
• Improved engine and alternator cooling system;
• Ability to self-test;
• Built-in AVR - automatic output voltage regulator allowing power-sensitive electrical appliances and devices;
• Built-in automatic start when supply voltage drops (ATS);
• Side opening lids providing quick access to nodes and aggregates
• Brushless alternator