Construction Drainage Water Pump CIMEX D3-29.55
The construction drainage water pump CIMEX D3-29.55 is designed for used for extremely hard working conditions where pumping by conventional means is impossible. They are mainly used in the construction and mining industry. In mining industry is used to pump slurry, bentonite, sludge, mud (slim pumps).
The drainage water pump CIMEX, in this series, is made of extremely resistant to mechanical and abrasive cast iron. Electrically, the engine is forced with water cooling - the water sucked by pumping passes between the outer casing and the engine housing.
The open-type vortical impeller is made of mechanically resistant material because the pump can handle fluids with different homogeneity - slime, bentonite, mud, and slurries.
- Solid cast iron housing
- Water cooling of the electric motor
- Built-in maximum current and thermal protection of the motor
- Four-pole electric motor
- Extreme wear-type whirlpool implement
- Double mechanical shaft seal
- Built-in ball bearings
- Max. depth of immersion in fresh water 25 metres
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Pump parameters:
- Diameter (mm) 80
- Polishing 3 "
- Head height (m) 29
- Flow rate (m3 / min) 0.92
- Number of phases 3
- Power (kW) 3.7
- Voltage (V) 380
- Protection class IP68
- Insulation class F
- Max. particle size (mm) 10
- Water temperature (° C) to 40