Airless painting machine CIMEX AIRLESS X390
Airless painting machine Cimex AIRLESS X390 is a professional machine for latex paint, acrylic and water-soluble paints. Characterized by high performance and versatility of application. Paintable for both smooth and also structured (rough and porous) surfaces. It is used for applying different types of paints (having a viscosity of medium to high) as latex, acrylic paints, water-based paints, primers, and others. Used mainly in construction when painting large areas with different types of paints are needed - facades, walls, roofs, and metal structures. Airless technology painting accepts even application of paint and achieving excellent coverage. In comparison with traditional methods of painting (with a gun and compressor/brush, roller), the machine for airless paint has 80% higher productivity. The piston pump is driven by an engine with power 900W. The system for regulating the discharge pressure provides a constant flow and smooth paint supply without a pause. With its rich standard kit, Cimex airless X390 allows achieving maximum results in maximum comfort at work.
- High coverage and performance
- Low operating cost
- Reduces labour costs
- Wide range of application
- Ability to work with various types of paints
- Smooth operation without pulsations
The standard set of airless paint Cimex airless X390 includes:
- airless paint machine Cimex AIRLESS X390 - 1 pc.
- High-pressure hose - 10 m.
- Probe suction paint filter - 1 pc.
- Gun airless paint nozzle 517 0.017 "- 1.
- Extension gun 40 cm. - 1 pc.
- Set of tools and accessories for cleaning - 1 pc.
- Lubricant for the pump - 1.
- Voltage / Frequency: 220 ± 10% / 50HZ
- Addition power: 900 W
- Max. pressure: 227 bar / 3000PSI
- Max. servant. pressure: 160 bar
- Max. nozzle size: 0.023 "
- Standard nozzle in the kit: 517 /0.017"/
- Width of spraying: 400 mm
- Flow rate: 2.2 l. / Min.
- Length of high-pressure hose: 10 m
- Max. length of high-pressure hose: 30 m
- Weight: 15.5 kg