Tamping rammer CIMEX TR75
Tamping rammer CIMEX TR75 is designed for compacting earth, backfilling in depth. The general application of petrol tamping rammers is wide as they can be used for compacting sand, gravel felt and other inert materials. Typical for tamping rammers is the big blow intensity, distributed over a relatively small area. This allows achieving excellent results even when using on sites with large bumps. Tamping rammers Cimex are widely used in the need for compacting earth in the trenches of foundations, channels and others.
The compact dimensions allow working in hard to reach places. Thanks to the excellent balanced percussion system, tamping rammer CIMEX TR75 is managed very easily. The ergonomic handle is attached to the machine with pads, which significantly reduces the level of vibration and ensures maximum comfort for the operator. To the engine is mounted a protective console from ABS plastic, to protect the operator in case of inadvertent injury.
• High impact strength
• Perfectly balanced
• Reduced vibration level
• A screen for easy control of oil level in the boot
• Protective frame engine protection from damage if dropped
• A wear-resistant foot assy, made of 4 mm thick steel
• German protective muff, resistant to heavy mechanical loads weathering and ageing.
• Transport rollers for easy movement of loading
• Low operating costs
• Long life
• A cost-efficient and reliable petrol engine
- Centrifugal force (kN) 13.7
- Impact count 650-690 beats / min
- Heel Size (mm) 330 x 288
- Height of rebound (cm) 8.5
- Speed (m / min) 14-17
- Petrol fuel
- Power (hp) 3.0
- Number of cylinders 1
- Cooling Forced air cooling
- Volume of the fuel tank (l) 3.0